- 2 Filled-out copies of the application Form [ 101 ], for the issuance of a first Passport.
- Original Iranian Birth Certificate (Shenasname), and photocopies of all the pages of the Birth Certificate(This document must contain an ID photo for those above 15 years of age. For Iranians above 15 years of age, whose Birth Certificate lacks an ID photo, it is first necessary to apply for a [replacement of a 15 year old Birth Certificate] or for an [ID photo inclusion in Birth Certificate]
- OriginalResidence Permit card (IND issued document) & a photocopy .
- Four 3x4cm passport photos taken within the past six month, (Including a full face, front view, open eyes, a plain white background & without a hat, glasses or neck scarves) of passport holder and all companions above 2 years of age. According to the regulations of the IRI, women applicants should be wearing head scarves. [Note: Applicant should also remember to include their personal details on the backside of the passport photos.]
- A filled out copy of form [ 103 ], for changing place of residence, and issuance of multiple exiting permit
- Original and photocopy of the Certificate of Completion of Military Service or Exemption from Service, or filling out Form [ 104 ] for granting permission to exit once a year(for those required to do Military service and those born after 1338 (1959) who have not yet done their service and are not in possession of any Exemptions and have left the country before 29 of Esfand 1382 (March 2003) and for a stay of 2 years abroad. )
- The original Birth Certificate (Shenasname) of companions in the passport (only if there had been any), as well as 2 photocopies of all the pages of each Certificate.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to get companions (i.e. spouse and/or children) included in the passport, the following documents are required:
- Filled-out application form [ 111 ], for the company of the spouse and children of applicant.
- This application form must be filled out by the husband, and for having the company of his wife or via the father for having the accompanying his children in his passport or that of the mother of the children and undersigned.
- Original copy of birth certificate of the individuals accompanying the traveler and the photocopy of all the pages of the certificate.
- Two 3x4cm passport photos taken within the past six month, (Including a full face, front view, open eyes, a plain white background & without a hat, glasses or neck scarves). According to the regulations of the IRI, women applicants should be wearing head scarves. [Note: Applicant should also remember to include their personal details on the backside of the passport photos.]
- A photocopy of the residence permit card (front and back) or a photocopy of passport.
Those who have exited the IRI after 20 Khordad, 1378 ( June 1990), should also mention the date of exiting the country. (only for lost passports)